Formulated for all skin types, the Osmosis Colour Pressed Base provides a flawless and seamless, semi-matte finish with long-lasting coverage. Natural broad-spectrum UV protection shields skin from UVA and UVB rays, helping to prevent premature aging and hyperpigmentation. It applies quickly and easily with no mess and is packaged in a stylish mirrored, refillable compact.
The recommendation and use of these products should be done by professionals trained in Oncology Skincare to ensure safe and effective use. Some products may not be recommended for certain types of cancer of during certain stages.
Unsure where to start?
- For yellow and olive undertones, use golden shades.
- Natural is best for skin with yellow and peach or warm undertones.
- Do you have more pink in your skin tone? Beige is perfect for you!
- Deeper and darker skin tones should use honey, terracotta or earth. Perfect for mocha and red/brown undertones.
Apply to face with a circular motion using the Base or Dome Powder Brush. Begin with a small amount and layer as needed. Re-apply throughout the day as needed, after substantial sun exposure or exercise. Follow with Mineral Hydration Mist to set minerals for long-lasting wear.
- Kabuki Brush - Rich, full, immediate coverage
- Dome Powder Brush - Light to medium coverage but can also extend to full.
- Base Powder Brush - Light to full coverage
peace of mind
14-day easy returns
on orders over $150